The Jupiter JTB1150FO trombone features a .547" large bore design with an open-wrap F Attachment for a versatile, free blowing instrument with great projection. This trombone has become a favorite among educators.
- Lacquered Brass Body is produced using state of the art technology to ensure an instrument of the most accurate scale and playability
- A Nickel Silver Outer Slides provides increased resistance to denting or damage to the instrument
- Open-wrap F Attachment for free blowing
- Key of Bb
- Lacquered Brass Body
- 8.5" Bell
- Nickel Silver Outer Slide
- .547" Large Bore
- Mechanical-Link Tapered Rotary Valve
- Bb with F Attachment
- Open Wrap
- With Wood-Frame Case (JTB1150FO) or Backpack Softcase (JTB1150FOQ)
MSRP: $ 2,374.00.