The first model in our Andreas Eastman series demonstrates our commitment to utilizing quality tonewoods and expert hand-craftsmanship. This step-up model is of such high quality that some luthiers who have evaluated these instruments have believed them to be professional instruments with high price tags!
- Entirely hand-crafted of well-seasoned, select tonewoods
- African ebony fingerboard and pegs
- Attractive and durable hand-applied translucent amber varnish
- Wittner cast composite tailpiece with 4 fine tuners
- Stradivari pattern
- Outstanding, modestly-priced step-up model
- Cello available in sizes 4/4" – 1/10", including 7/8"
- Includes bag and bow
MSRP: $ 2,920.00