Samuel Eastman model 100 instruments have become a staple of string programs everywhere. Outstanding features include aged solid tonewoods, genuine hand-inlaid purfling, genuine ebony fittings, and a glowing amber-brown varnish that is durable as well as attractive. These fully carved instruments provide quality of sound and craftsmanship to beginning and advancing players.
- Entirely hand-carved from solid tonewoods
- Spruce top and maple back, ribs and scroll
- Attractive and durable amber-brown varnish
- Solid ebony fittings
- Stradivari pattern
- Violin available in sizes 4/4" - 1/32", including 7/8" & 1/10"
- Thermoplastic Oblong case CA450
MSRP: $ 748.00