Add to Cart
Our saxophone tech is the owner of Giant Steps, Mike Bauer, and he made the following notes after looking over the instrument:
1. The neck does look slightly egged, but definitely good for a 106 year old horn!
2. Bell brace to body has been resoldered.
3. D palm key post under key spatula has been resoldered.
4. Side F# lower post has been resoldered.
5. Low Eb guard top arm has been resoldered.
6. Low C guard--center post has been resoldered.
7. There are 3 small dents on the bow dime size or smaller. There are 5-6 pencil lead size nicks on the bow.
Mike says there are no other visible nicks or dents on the body. He also says that the body is a good candidate for an overhaul.